Who Am I?
Purpose: Four (4) hour seminar designed specifically for Jr. High/High School/College students using the DISC I-Sight Profile, A Way to Understand Yourself and Others
• Exploring and applying interpersonal relationship behavior across four primary behavior style dimensions
• Increasing the appreciation of others, respect and value differences
• Learning to understand yourself better to develop self confidence and self-esteem
• Helping teens get along better with friends, parents, teachers, family, and others
• Recognizing and developing individual strengths and improving in other areas
• Special modules for Career Goals, Stress, People Reading, and Understanding Behavior
Cost: $500 Facilitator Fee
Materials: $20/student (optional)
Each student will receive his/her DISC I-Sight Profile
and other materials.